The Rally is simply to have a lot of fun within the Seawind community.
About this Event:
Following on from the success of Seawind gatherings, the Pittwater regatta and Moreton bay regatta, and the West Coasts Catalina rally, this is the time to see some East coast action!
We are very excited to invite all Seawind Owners to join the Seawind Key West Rally, from 3-6 December 2020.
We look forward to welcoming Seawind Owners to join together for the 2020 Seawind Key West Rally – join us there and create and share memories that will last a lifetime.
Seawind Key West Rally aims to bring participants unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
The priority of the Key West Rally is to simply bring our Seawind community closer together through opportunities of socializing, networking and shared stories of your cruising experiences from across the seas, as well as enjoying great food, ice-cold refreshments, fun races and beach activities.
- 9:00 – 14:00 Arrival: Arrive at Stock Island Marina Village (moorings, anchorages and transient available there or nearby)
- Pre-party activity: Enjoy the pools and restaurants at the marina
- 14:00 – 20:00 – Welcome party: Catered BBQ from Barrel House, line tossing games, giveaways, and live band Karaoke music at the pavilion.
- 9:00 – 13:00 – Friendly Race: Show sailing skills by racing from Key West to the Western Sambos. Catch a mooring ball and swim/snorkel or dive in these beautiful tropical waters
- 13:00 – 17:00 – Anchor at the sand bar near Stock Island Marina Village where we will enjoy the “The blind sailors” beach game and relax in the sun.
– 18:00 – Everyone bring your favorite appetizer to share to Coconut Row
and enjoy “Monkey in Paradise” vodka tastings and sundowners.
- Prizes will be awarded for the best appetizer!
- 18:00 – 21:00 – Evening Activity: Movie Night on the lawn – “Captain Ron”
- 9:00-10:00 – Bloody Mary’s and Bagels at Matt’s
from 10:00 – Take shuttle buses from the marina to spend a day in Key West
with a pub crawl on historic Duvall Street OR spend the morning sailing
and fishing/lobstering and catch up with the crew in Key West later!
- Prizes will be awarded for the best catch!
- 9:00-16:00 – Seawind Demo sail day: Demo sails and tours of all the Seawind models present. Breakfast and lunch will be on your own, but snacks/drinks will be provided on each boat throughout the day.
- 16:00 – 19:00 – Group dinner / awards ceremony at one of the SIMV restaurants where prizes will be given to the winners of the race, line throwing and blind sailor games, and the best catch, appetizer and costume contests (Theme to be announced)
- Entertainment: Bring your own instruments for our Conch Salad Music Fest at the pavilion!
If you would like to charter a cabin, or as an owner, would like to charter out your cabins, please contact us for discussions about the availability of cabins.
For information about Hotel rooms, boats, moorings, anchorages and transient slip and chartering cabin, please contact us via email or with contact details below:
+1 410 956 9323
+1 410 212 9699
+1 410 956 9323
+ 1 703 371 8760
+1 813 924 1653
+1 305 720 0896
We must plan for the appropriate event size so please register early to ensure we have time to pull off an amazing rally. Register today for early bird pricing.
Ticket price: $300.00 per Boat for 2 pax ($50 charged per extra person)