Seawind Catamarans at the International Multihull Boat Show – La Grande Motte

Meet us at the Show We warmly welcome you to meet us at the International Multihull Yacht Show at La Grande Motte, running from April 19th – 23rd, at our stand E20. As you may have read, our new Seawind 1260 will be ready just in time for the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show – Read more about Seawind Catamarans at the International Multihull Boat Show – La Grande Motte[…]

Seawind-1160-lite-catamaran

Free Seminar: Cruising and Diving in South East Asia

Multihull Central in cooperation with the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club, are pleased to present a special FREE information seminar  “My SEAbbatical: Cruising and Diving in South East Asia” by Andrew Grace at 3pm on Saturday the 29th of April in the Pittwater Room of the RPA Yacht Club in Mitala Street, Newport. Andrew Grace Read more about Free Seminar: Cruising and Diving in South East Asia[…]

Sail away to Cuba with Adventures of Shamal

As I start this posting we are sitting in Elizabeth Harbour, George Town, Great Exuma Island, Bahamas. It is nearly time for departure and to say farewell to the Bahamas. I think what will stand out about the cruising in this area, are the colours. Beautiful cobalt blue and turquoise waters which never get too Read more about Sail away to Cuba with Adventures of Shamal[…]

Worldwide Premeire Announced: Seawind 1260 to debut at the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show

Built on a track record of Success  With over 35 years of designing and building catamarans for Australia’s harsh east coast conditions, Richard Ward knows what it takes to build boats capable of taking on the world’s oceans.  Unsatisfied in making any sacrifices to accomplish the plush accommodation space required in Read more about Worldwide Premeire Announced: Seawind 1260 to debut at the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show[…]

Performance & Comfort, Perfect for Couples

Perfect for couples A number of 1190 Sport catamarans have now been sold into the United States. Many of the sailors stepping into new 1190 Sports are coming from a background of racing sports boats or small trimarans such as the Corsair 31. The time has come however, to look for a boat better suited Read more about Performance & Comfort, Perfect for Couples[…]